WORK AT THE YMCA
Imagine going to work knowing that what you do each day positively affects the lives of the people in your community. Working at the Y, you'll discover more than a job—you’ll enjoy a career with a future and the opportunity to make a lasting difference in the lives of those around you.
- FREE Individual Membership to the Y
- FREE group exercise classes for land and water
- Discounted Personal Training
- Deeply discounted CPR/AED/First Aid training through the American Red Cross
- Program discounts
- Access to "Link," the National YMCA social media platform to exchange ideas and advance your skills
- Hands on experience in a variety of areas
- Help others while building lifelong relationships
- Fair and competitive wages
- Flexible work schedule and various hours available
- Full time, Part-time, and Internship Opportunities available
- Fun and exciting work environments
Current Job Openings
The Two Rivers YMCA is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All applications for employment are welcome and will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, sexual orientation, physical or mental ability, or any other basis protected by state, federal, or local law. Is is the intent of Two Rivers YMCA to comply with all applicable federal, state, and local legislation concerning equal opportunity in employment.
All employees are thoroughly screened including a background check and reference checks.