Make more than money, make an IMPACT.
Imagine going to work knowing that what you do each day positively affects the lives of the people in your community. Working at the Y, you'll discover more than a job—you’ll enjoy a career with a future and the opportunity to make a lasting difference in the lives of those around you.
Benefits for the employee
- Free individual membership to the Y
- Free Group Exercise Classes on land and in water
- 100% discount on basic programs
- 12% retirement for vested employees
- Deeply discounted CPR/AED/First Aid training available through the American Red Cross
- Basic Membership to YPN - Y Professional Network
- Access to "LINK" the National YMCA social media platform to exchange ideas and advance skills
- Fair and competitive wages
- Flexible work schedule and various hours available
- Fun and exciting work environments
Apply online through a job link below.
The Two Rivers YMCA is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All applications for employment are welcome and will be considered without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, gender/sex, sexual orientation, marital status, religion, age, disability, gender identity, results of genetic testing, order of protection status, pregnancy, service in the military or unfavorable discharge from military service or any other basis protected by state, federal, or local law. It is the intent of the Two Rivers YMCA to comply with all applicable federal, state, and local legislation concerning equal opportunity employment.
All employees are thoroughly screened including a background check and reference checks.