Our Cool Pool is a 6 lane, 25 yard lap pool. Deep end is 9 feet and the shallow end is 3 feet and 6 inches. The pool is kept between 83-85 degrees with air temperatures from 86-88 degrees year round.
This pool is used for water exercise classes, school age swim lessons, lap swim, TriSwim, Masters Swim, the 100 Mile Swim Club, summer camp, and more.
Our Warm Pool is a year round 92 degrees and is perfect for our therapeutic water exercise classes, water walking, preschool swim lessons, and family swim. This pool is approximately 36’ square with a shallow end starting at 3’2” and a deep end no more than 6’ deep. This pool is also used by our community with rental groups including physical therapy and local schools.
Wondering what time Open Swim is? Curious when an aquatic group exercise class meets?
Swim lessons available as young as 6 months old all the way to 100 years old! It's always a good time to learn a life-saving skill.
Aquatic Group Exercise
Looking for a group exercise class with low impact and easy on the joints, or just love water? Try one of our aquatic group exercise classes!
Add pool time to your birthday party rental at the Y! Our warm pool is also available to organizations for routine rentals.
- All patrons under the age of 18 wishing to swim in the deep end must pass a swim test and receive a wrist band from the lifeguard
- Swimmers 0-3 years old: 1 adult per child; adult must remain in the water within arm's reach. This policy applies during all pool rentals.
- Swimmers 4-7 years old: 1 adult per 8 children; adult must remain in the water within arm's reach.
- Swimmers 8+ years old: 1 adult per 12 children; adult must remain in the water.
- Children who are not toilet trained must wear swim diapers.
- The lifeguard may prohibit any activities that affect the safety of pool users. They have the right to remove anyone from the pool who curses, continues not to follow rules, or creates a dangerous situation.
- The lifeguard is the final authority on the pool deck. The lifeguard’s responsibilities will be limited to the guarding of their designated pool area.
- No food, glass bottles, or gum in the pool area.
- No inflatable flotation devices are permitted.
For a complete list of all pool rules, see Two Rivers YMCA Program Guide available from the front desk.