At the Y, strengthening the foundation of our community is our cause. Every day, we work side-by-side with our neighbors to make sure that everyone, regardless of age, income or background has the opportunity to learn, grow and thrive. We believe that lasting personal and social change can only come about when we work together to invest in our kids, our health, and our neighbors. We provide support for families and promote positive change overall through our Annual Campaign. When you give to the Y, you help more people move forward.
Use the Online Calculator to see if you qualify for the Income-Based Membership Program. The calculated rate is not guaranteed. Please visit the Y with required paperwork for verification.
Income Based Rate Calculator
How to Apply for your Income-Based Membership Rate
In order for us to process your application. Please bring copies (NO originals) of the following documents to the Member Services desk at your local Y to verify your rate:
- Required: Copy of most recent tax return (OR non-filing letter plus verification of all other sources of income)
- Required: State-issued valid photo I.D.
Payment can be made in the following ways:
- Bank draft (need official bank documentation)
- Credit card draft
- Annual payment
Joiner Fees are waived for members with Income-Based Pricing (IBP).
It is our goal that no one be denied YMCA services due to an inability to pay. If the Income-Based Rate is still not affordable for you, please ask us about applying for a Scholarship.
Program and Child Care Assistance
- The percentage of assistance applied to programs and child care is based on a sliding scale.
- A maximum of 40% program and child care assistance is available.
- Please ask member services staff for more information.
- If you feel you have a need for more assistance please call the Y for a confidential appointment to discuss further.
Eligibility for financial assistance will be determined by the appropriate staff, based on a thorough review of the application and at times a personal appointment with the applicant. The length of assistance will not exceed twelve months. You will be asked to complete a new IBP form for all renewals. Failure to report any form of income may result in the termination or delay of assistance from the Y. The Two Rivers YMCA reserves the right to refuse assistance to any applicant.
The Two Rivers YMCA reserves the right to accept only qualifying applicants.