The Kewanee YMCA branch features an indoor swimming pool and a hot tub. Whether it be swim lessons, exercise classes, lap swimming or just casual fun, you'll find plenty of space to swim.
OPEN SWIM: is for everyone
FAMILY SWIM: is for families to enjoy the pool and socialize.
17 years & younger must be accompanied by an adult.
LAP SWIM: Lap lanes available during most times.
- All patrons under the age of 18 wishing to swim in the deep end must pass a swim test and receive a wrist band from the lifeguard
- Swimmers 0-3 years old: 1 adult per child; adult must remain in the water within arm's reach. This policy applies during all pool rentals.
- Swimmers 4-7 years old: 1 adult per 8 children; adult must remain in the water within arm's reach.
- Swimmers 8+ years old: 1 adult per 12 children; adult must remain in the water.
- Children who are not toilet trained must wear swim diapers.
- The lifeguard may prohibit any activities that affect the safety of pool users. They have the right to remove anyone from the pool who curses, continues not to follow rules, or creates a dangerous situation.
- The lifeguard is the final authority on the pool deck. The lifeguard’s responsibilities will be limited to the guarding of their designated pool area.
- No food, glass bottles, or gum in the pool area.
- No inflatable flotation devices are permitted.